Saturday 7 June 2014

Ariel Drone And Free Amazon Vouchers

From my other blog you will know I enjoy photography and trying new techniques. I recently saw a video filmed from a quad-copter in the Serengeti (link). While I cannot afford this amazing kit there is one within my grasp. The camera may not be the best but I am saving to buy it as a starting point. 


I am trying to get this for free. So far I have got £34 of amazon vouchers for free. What I do is try iphone and android apps. After I try a few I am awarded a voucher. Each app is worth so many points. Collect enough and get the voucher. If you want to give this a go (it will help me too as I get bonus points for referring you which will get me closer to the helicopter) heres how.

Go to appbounty.net on you iphone or android. simple as that. Also put in the code slwwswm to get 50 bonus points and I get a few too.

The other one which I have got most from as they offer more apps to try is featurepoints.
Go to featurepoints.com same again use my code 3TXR2D to get more and help me. 

I would really appreciate the help. Soon you may see some ariel photos on here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment